Our Painting Service Warranty
For warranty service call ImageWorks Painting, Inc. at 724-898-2446 or email email@example.com.
ImageWorks Painting warranties that all work covered herein and completed in accordance with the job contract will be free from defect in workmanship for a period of 2 years from the completion of said work for projects performed in Pennsylvania, and a period of 2 years from the completion of said work for projects performed in Florida. Within that time period, ImageWorks Painting agrees to correct any defect or shortcoming without further labor charge to the Owner. Defects that are attributable to manufacturers or suppliers of the materials used are not the responsibility of ImageWorks Painting. Defects shall be determined in accordance with PCA Industry Standards, where applicable.
For this labor warranty to be valid, you must:
- Pay the full contract price.
- Retain a copy of the original contract.
- Retain a copy of your cancelled check or other evidence of payment in full.
- Pay for all materials used to perform the repairs.
- Make the property and any necessary aerial lift rental equipment safely accessible to the Contractor, or his employees, to perform the repairs
This limited labor warranty does not cover:
- Any work where the Contractor did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any work which was not performed by the ImageWorks Painting.
- Varnished surfaces.
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
- The cost of paint required to perform the repairs.
- Horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to: floors, decks, railings, stairs, porches, window ledges, roofs, and wood gutters.
- Material or Color changes made by the Customer after materials have been ordered for the project, unless otherwise specified in a written change order.
- Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the Contractor or the customer.
- Repairs caused by structural defects or design.
- Bleeding caused by efflorescence, knots, rust or tannin bleeds.
- Cracks in drywall, masonry, plaster or wood.
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by:
- Mill-glazing from smooth cedar
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Abnormal use or misuse.
- Coil coated, roll coated, or fluoropolymer metals.
- Paint applied to plastics.
- Peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by ImageWorks Painting.
- Structural defects.
- Settling or movement.
- Moisture content of the substrate.
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
- Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, hail, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the Contractor.
- The costs associated with the rental and use of scaffolding and/or aerial lift equipment (when needed to make repairs)
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface preparation described in the preparation section of the contract.