Pittsburgh Commercial Painting
Are you a building owner or manger? Maintaining the visual appeal of your commercial business is a must! ImageWorks Painting provides a multitude of services compiled specifically for your building’s needs – inside and out. It’s important to us that you (and your clients!) are beyond satisfied with the quality of our work.
Are you a general contractor looking for a reliable, professional painting contractor? ImageWorks Painting has best-in-class communication, customer service, and ample highly skilled manpower to handle your new construction projects of any size at competitive pricing. Work with us once and we'll be your go-to painting subcontractor!
Whether you want to totally revitalize your company’s look or update existing work, ImageWorks is here to help! We offer painting and coating services to cover a wide range of commercial needs such as:
- Interior & Exterior Coatings
- Repaints & New Construction
- Vinyl Wallcovering Hanging & Removal
- Industrial Facilities Maintenance Painting
- Epoxy & Urethane Coatings
- Property Management Maintenance Painting
- Commercial & Industrial Floor Coatings
- Electrostatic Coatings
- Tilt Wall Painting & Texture Coatings
- Abrasive Blasting
- Tank Coatings
- And Much More!
Trust ImageWorks Painting to add value and appeal to your commercial property with our “A+” Better Business Bureau rating!
Schedule your free consultation & quote.
To get started on your project today!
Click on any of the blog titles below to learn more about preparing for your next project
The most common reasons that homeowners re-paint the exterior of their homes are because they either want to improve the look of the house, or because it is showing signs of...
Every painting contractor knows that, when used properly, airless paint sprayers can make most house painting projects go much quicker. Research conducted by the Painting and...
How to Choose a Painting Contractor
In this Interactive Guide You’ll Learn:
- Where to find the best painting contractors
- What questions to ask when you are collecting bids
- What steps you should take to protect yourself
- How to ensure that your project will turn out great
- How to avoid getting ripped-off
Get It Done Right - The First Time