House Painting in Pittsburgh, PA
Know what color you wish your kitchen was? Tired of looking at the cracking, splintered wood on your deck? Time to restain your cedar siding or change the color of your home's exterior aluminum or vinyl. ImageWorks can help with all kinds of home improvement projects!
From projects as delicate as a mural for your kid's room to as large as a full exterior repaint to improve your home's curb appeal, ImageWorks Painting offers a wide variety of house painting and painting-related services to the Greater Pittsburgh & Western Pennsylvania areas including:
- Interior Painting & Exterior Painting
- Deck & Fence Staining
- High Walls, Large Vaulted Ceiling Areas and Stairwells
- Exterior Trim Painting / Interior Wood Trim and Door Painting
- Drywall & Wood Repair
- Cedar Siding Staining
- Log Home Staining, Abrasive Blasting, and Log Repair
- Barn and Agricultural Painting and Roof Coatings
- Wallpaper Removal
Discuss your vision for your next home painting project (inside and outside) with ImageWorks Painting, nine-time winner of the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award!
Schedule your free consultation & quote.
To get started on your project today!
Click on any of the blog titles below to learn more about preparing for your next project
The most common reasons that homeowners re-paint the exterior of their homes are because they either want to improve the look of the house, or because it is showing signs of...
Every painting contractor knows that, when used properly, airless paint sprayers can make most house painting projects go much quicker. Research conducted by the Painting and...
How to Choose a Painting Contractor
In this Interactive Guide You’ll Learn:
- Where to find the best painting contractors
- What questions to ask when you are collecting bids
- What steps you should take to protect yourself
- How to ensure that your project will turn out great
- How to avoid getting ripped-off
Get It Done Right - The First Time