Churches, synagogues, mosques, temples and other places of worship often have unique painting needs that can only be met by experienced, reputable painters with specific experience and training in this specific marketplace. Specialized scaffolding is often required, and certain religious fixtures and delicate items like organ pipes must be handled with great care.
If you want to rest easy while your house of worship gets a facelift, trust ImageWorks Painting with your project. A long list of happy customers has made ImageWorks Painting the premier church painter in the Greater Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania areas, as well as the Greater Tampa, Florida area.
ImageWorks Painting offers a wide variety of church painting services, including:
- Interior and exterior painting
- Plaster and drywall repairs, along with general crack repairs
- Specialty scaffolding systems
- Artistic accents and mural repairs
- Gold Leaf
- Sealant repairs (around stained glass windows and others)
- Wood refinishing
- Pew removal & replacement (or avoidance of, as needed)
Churches are meant to shine as brightly as the communities that support them, and a fresh coat of paint can often make a world of difference. If you feel like your church has lost some of its luster, contact us today to learn how we can help you brighten things back up and maintain them for generations to come. Our excellent customer service is part of why ImageWorks Painting maintains an A+ BBB rating and has earned the coveted Angie’s List Super Service award year after year.
Trust ImageWorks Painting to add value and appeal to your commercial property with our “A+” Better Business Bureau rating!
Schedule your free consultation & quote.
To get started on your project today!
Click on any of the blog titles below to learn more about preparing for your next project
The next time you find yourself browsing the paint department at your local big box store or specialty paint shop you will notice exterior paint can labels that advertise a 20...
How to Choose a Painting Contractor
In this Interactive Guide You’ll Learn:
- Where to find the best painting contractors
- What questions to ask when you are collecting bids
- What steps you should take to protect yourself
- How to ensure that your project will turn out great
- How to avoid getting ripped-off
Get It Done Right - The First Time